Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Charlie Climbing Window


So, I would like it to be known that I am not posting this picture because I think that my son is incredibly good looking, talented, and amazing. Seriously, I am not one to endlessly gush about how great my kids are, and post tons of pictures of them. Other bloggers can do that.

But..when it is warranted...like now...it must be done.
He got up there himself; someday I am going walk into his room he will say "Hi, dad" I will look around for a minute then find him hanging out in the corner of the room...on the ceiling!


5 comments:

C. L. Hanson said...

Wow, that's pretty impressive!!! Keep an eye on him....

Randy said...

Hey! Ain't nothing wrong with posting tons of kid pictures. It's the main thing that draws readers to my little corner of cyberspace.

Beat Dad said...

Chanson-

We have been watching him climb play-structures and chars, generally, places that make us uncomfortable.

We really want to get him into Circus School. My mother in law says she won't be surprised when he joins Cirque de soleil

Sister Mary Lisa said...

Love that pic. Looks like your kid will be like mine...they can climb the hallway wall (narrow) until their head is on the ceiling. Sigh.

Tammy Dickinson said...

Hello There You Cool Dad Blogger You!

I wanted to let you know that your blog is being featured on a list of the Best of Dad Blogs on the Internet. You can see it, vote on it, send your friends to vote on it, leave comments for what your blog is about and even win an award for it if it is in top 3 blogs each month. So come visit and send all your friends!

Here is where YOU are a star!
http://best.dadblogs.ever.com

Think someone else deserves to be on the top list? Add them while your there!

Have a dynamite day!

Tammy Dickinson
Honoring The Best Blogging Dads EVER!
Blogging Mom and Proud Parent